Does any one of you want to tell what it was like being in the parade in 1-2 pragraphs or a short video? I’d like to make a collection of it coz it was such a special experience even from the audience but especially for you who were there. I think it would be a nice gesture for the lads and Johnny & his team know what it meant for us all.
Even if you don’t want to take part this time, would you share it in case someone you know does? It’d really help to make this project awesome.
You can use any or all of these questions as guidelines but basically I’d just like to know what this experience meant to you:
– Why did you apply in the first place?
– What was it like being part of the gig, walking the guys up to the stage?
– What was your favourite part?
– Anything you’d like to say to the lads or Arcana?
Deadline: 12/04, Sunday
1. Make a video reply, up to 45 seconds long.
2. Reply in writing, up to 2 paragraphs (200 words). Please send in 1-2 photos (not edits) with that.
In either case, include your name (real or twitter whatever you want to see in public) and the gig you’ve done the parade at.
Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “parade” as the subject line so that I can find it among my emails easily! :))
I’ll confirm each and every entry in a reply email but it might take me a day or so. Please bear with me 🙂
Hope you like the idea and will share your experience with us!
PS: your post might get edited for the final video, hope that’s ok!