Calling all creative talents: make something visual with the words of the book and the best ones will be featured on the brand new pages of the blog.
The Rock n Roll Diaries will be finally featured on the script bible, and I would like to showcase the best of your creations with the description.
What do you need to do?
- Be visual: make an edit, take a photo, do a painting or even create a video if you’d like.
- Use the books: you can quote a line you particularly like, use a situation that inspired you or a character you can relate to from any of the books.
Important: there will be a separate competition about the music so please do NOT use the lyrics, even if they’re in the book.
- Follow the deadlines: there will be 2 rounds in the competition as below.
Round 1: send in your creations until midnight (Irish time) on the 10th of February.
- Use the #RnRedits hashtag so that I can find them all.
- If your account is private, tag me: @missandi0623 as those don’t always show up under the public hashtag even if I follow you (ask twitter why!)
- Any formats are acceptable.
- Put your credit on the picture.
- You can send in as many as you’d like.
Round 2: vote on your favourites on facebook and/or twitter
Good news, Melinda has agreed to help me with selecting the best edits from round 1. (Thanks Mel, you’re a star!)
We’ll look at ALL the submissions and I’ll share them here on the 11th of February.
Up to 10 of our favourites will be collected in a facebook album and will be shared on twitter where you can vote for them. (1 like or 1 RT = 1 vote)
Voting will close on the 14th of February.
The 3 edits with the most votes will be used on the page dedicated to The Rock n Roll Diaries here.
On top of that we’ll choose one edit from each book that will be used on the specific page about that book.
All winners will be credited and linked.
Hope you like the idea and will take part!
Best of luck to you all!
Melinda and Andrea