Welcome to The Script Bible Challenge!
After all the excitement of December, shopping, parties, ornaments, January is here with work, school and some horrible weather. So I think it’s time to beat this January blues with a bit of a game! Are you ready?
The Script Bible Challenge is a bit of a treasure hunt: I’ll post a question or a task and by solving it you’ll unlock a special prize related to The Script.
About the tasks:
- Regular tasks will be posted on Mondays and Fridays, 8 of them altogether. (See all the published ones on one page here.)
- You can of course enter as many or as few as you like, no restrictions.
- Solving the riddles will allow you to access the password-protected exclusive content.
- There’s no time limit, you can solve the riddles any time.
About the prize:
- The password-protected content will feature an exclusive downloadable edit and a The Script-related story about their career.
- All entries count as tickets for the raffle.
- The raffle will take place on the 2nd of February and only entries before midnight UK time on the 1st of February will be counted.
- The three first prize winners will each get a special The Script calendar marking major milestones in the band’s career.
- There will be two additional tasks for the more enthusiastic folk. They will earn you additional entries in the raffle so watch this space!
- Everyone who likes The Script Bible on facebook will be entered automatically so if you haven’t done it yet, go and like the page here.